AMIClubwear

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover Review


ChickAdvisor sent me the NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover for FREE to review, I love the NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover, it removes eye makeup with ease, you don't have to rub or scrub to get it off, I used it to remove my full face of makeup just because it is very gentle, so gentle it's safe for the eye area, and safe for contact wears and it works so well removing makeup. I was totally impressed with how affordable this product is retailing at about $8.99, and how effective this product is, it does everything it promises to do. It doesn't have a scent and is oil based however it is not oily and does not leave the skin oily either. It's awesome because you also don't need to rinse this product off after either, it leaves you with a clean, fresh makeup free face and does not dry your skin out in the process. I also used this product to help me remove stubborn makeup from my makeup brushes it worked like a charm when my mild soap was failing to get the concealer and foundation out! I have to say that the NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover is my favourite makeup remover at the moment it just totally blew me away, I will definitely be purchasing it again and I'll be adding it to my skincare routine for removing makeup and will continue to use it as a brush cleaner as well. I definitely recommend the NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover to family and friends that are looking for a very effective eye makeup remover.


Special thanks to Nivea and ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try the NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover for FREE, it is such an AMAZING product and it was my pleasure.   






Remember It Is Always Easy To........
 Eat, Sip, And Be Merry!

With Love
Charlene Centen

No comments:

Post a Comment