AMIClubwear

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Garnier's SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Hydra-Gel Moisturizer Review



I received the Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Hydra-Gel Moisturizer as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I really enjoy using this product because it is a light weight formula, and a little goes a very long way, a pea size amount to be exacted. I love the scent as it is a light, fresh, and clean scent it is no way overpowering. After I cleanse my face I add a pea size amount of this Moisturizer to my skin and neck it goes on easy and light, it is non oily feels like a gel but it is not sticky, it leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated, it actually feels more like your applying water to your skin then Moisturizer you'll feel you skin drinking in all the Hydro-Glycerin, the Antioxidant Complex of Wild Berry extract, and Vitamins C, your skin will instantly feel awake and rejuvenated. I noticed my skin looked more alive in the two weeks I used this product, I got tons of complements on how well my skin looked, it gave me a glow that seemed to come from within. I also noticed that my fine lines were not as viable to me so I feel like this product helped a great deal with with reducing them. I have dry skin so I tend to use heavier Moisturizers on my skin, so it was nice to try out a product that was light weight, a gel even that worked well on my dry skin, and even in the winter months hydrated my skin well and did not dry it out at all. The only thing that I did not like about the Miracle Anti-Fatigue Hydra-Gel Moisturizer is the price which is around $20-$24, I normally don't like to spend that much on a Moisturizer so I don't know if I will get around to buying this product again, because of the price, but I would like to say I do believe the Miracle Anti-Fatigue Hydra-Gel Moisturizer is worth the $20 because it is a great product and it does have a lot of great benefits and it works, I hope I can afford to buy it again one day and I will recommend it to family and friends because I loved using it in my skincare routine.

Special thanks to Garnier and ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try this SkinActive Micellar Water for $1, it is such an AMAZING product and it was my pleasure.   







Remember It Is Always Easy To........
 Eat, Sip, And Be Merry!

With Love
Charlene Centen

No comments:

Post a Comment