AMIClubwear

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Review


ChickAdvisor sent me the NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes for FREE to review, I love the NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes they are affordable, you get 25 wipes for around $8.99, they are 3-in-1 so they cleanse, gently removes makeup and waterproof makeup, and soothes the skin. These wipes are awesome because they are gentle on the skin, you don't have to rub or scrub to get the makeup off, it comes off easily and effortless, these wipes are super moist, and one wipe is enough to remove a full face of makeup I was really surprised at how well they work.  NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes leave your skin feeling clean and fresh, because they have almond oil in them, they are hydrating, they don't dry out your skin, and you don't need water to rinse so they are easy to use and convenient, they are very easy to travel with as well. They are recommended for dry skin however I feel like they could be used for all skin types because they are so gentle and have a nice, not over bearing scent to them. Compared to other wipes I've tried in the past these NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes are way more effective, and like I said one wipe gets the job done well, these are my favorite wipes that I've tried so far. I will for sure purchase some more of the NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes because I love the way they work, I love that they are easy to use not harsh on my skin, the wipes are not too thin or too thick, and they are made with a soft material, I also love the convenience as I can carry them in my makeup bag or purse and remove my makeup or even just refresh my face as needed, so they made it into my daily skincare routine. I recommend these NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes to family and friends they are amazing. 



Special thanks to Nivea and ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try the NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes for FREE, it is such an AMAZING product and it was my pleasure.   





Remember It Is Always Easy To........

 Eat, Sip, And Be Merry!

With Love
Charlene Centen

No comments:

Post a Comment