AMIClubwear

Friday, November 14, 2014

Sneak Peek Of My November 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag

If you are a fellow Ipster you already know this, but some people who are not subscribed to Ipsy may not know that Ipsy has this enticing way of sharing little sneak peeks of some of the products they have chosen to add to subscribers glam bags! So every couple days they we add more and more sneak peek pictures to their facebook page till you can't take the suspense no more, then they send out an email saying.......


So no matter how hard I try to wait for my glam bag to arrive in the mail, and be totally surprised by the goodies inside I never seem to have enough will power! To date I have only had one glam bag that I waited for in the mail, the surprise was awesome but the wait seemed like it was killing me, and seeing more and more Ipsters posting their sneak peeks just made the wait so much more painful! lol The title of this blog post says it all, you know I cracked again, I took the early access bait, I think it was because I was seeing so MANY products I was excited to try, so I just had to know once the information was available what Ipsy was sending to me this month, so here it is, I am sharing it with you all, this is what is in the mail on it's way to me any day now my November 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag...........


The Theme is Girl Meets Glitter, I'm not sure how much glitter is in the products within the bag, but glitter or not I'll take it! The actual glam bag however is very GLITTERLICIOUS! I think I just made a word up!! WHAT!! Anyway by the looks of this glam bag I will love it, it is very girly, and sparkly!


So my first thought is that this looks almost like the perfect glam bag for me! If I had to choose the products myself I would have chosen 4 of the 5, I ended up getting most of the products I was hoping for so I am super excited to get my hands on this glam bag, and try out these products! I have never tried any of these products before seeing them featured on Ipsy's facebook page. I have only heard of Be A Bombshell Cosmetics, and have been wanting to try their products but never got around to ordering them. If Ipsy didn't select these products for me I would have never known about these other four brands or the products they carry. I do know Marc Anthony but I had no clue he made hair products. 

The Products 

I am happy to try this product and feel that the color will suite me perfectly! I have been waiting to try some Be A Bombshell Cosmetics so I really can't wait to get my hands on this. I always see my favorite Youtuber's using some form of base on their eyes, and I have yet to try it so I feel left in the dust, this is LONG overdue!


I am excited to try this product because I have been waiting for 3 months for an eyeliner product, I love the color of it, looks like it has a bit of a sparkle to it from the glitter, I can't wait to see it on, and I am so happy the wand looks like it is very thin I think that will help me in practicing my winged liner.



I am a sucker for lip products so I am very excited to get this and try it out. I do not know yet if I am getting it in Mad Splatter, or Red Potion, either one would be fine by me, I could really care less I feel like I can ROCK and one, but I guess if I had to choose by the looks I would choose Red Potion it looks like it is darker and I am really into that right now! 


I think I am the most excited about trying this product because I think it will help me with setting my concealer when I highlight and contour. Also it comes with a mini fan brush, so new brushes are always a bonus, the addition of the fan brush makes me feel SUPER LUCKY! Because I am really getting six products this month! I am also a little scared too because I wonder how this product will look on my skin tone.


I am the least excited about this hairspray because I really don't use these types of hair products in my hair however I do give a my hair products to my daughter so I know she will be excited and happy to try it. I am a HUGE fan of Morocco Argan Oil so I am happy that this hairspray contains it, It should be great for my daughters hair.

So now it is just a waiting game, I have a feeling It will arrive Monday afternoon, I'll keep you posted, and try not to go cray cray waiting for it to come, It's like Christmas month after month.



Love your Ipster,
 Charlene Centen



No comments:

Post a Comment