AMIClubwear

Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Indulgence With Brookside's Dark Chocolate Tablets Bars Review




I was given 3 Brookside Dark Chocolate Tablet Bars to try for free from ChickAdvisor, Brookside's Dark Chocolate Blueberry Almond with acai flavour, Brookside's Dark Chocolate Mango Coconut Crisp, and Brookside's Dark Chocolate Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate flavour. My thoughts on the Brookside Dark Chocolate Tablet Bars, these chocolate bars retail at about $3.69 at first you may think that this is way too much to pay for a chocolate bar but once you smell, see and taste these bars you know your not eating the average chocolate bar, their chocolates are made with better quality kosher ingredients, like real antioxidant fruits and nuts. They pack so much flavours into every bite. I will definitely purchase their chocolates in the future and will recommended them to everyone that is not allergic to any of the ingredients. Below are my thoughts on each individual chocolate bar:


Brookside Dark Chocolate Blueberry Almond with acai flavour this chocolate bar smells very fruity, and nutty, I can smell the blueberry, the acai, and the almonds as soon as I open the package. The chocolate looks dark and luxurious, breaks off with ease, you can taste the blueberry, the acai and the almonds marrying with the dark chocolate, the almonds add an extra nice crunch, and nutty flavour to this chocolate bar, I love that you get little chunks of blueberries in every bite it adds more texture to this chocolate bar, and you also get little burst of acai flavour in every bite. This chocolate bar is sweet but it is not an over powering sweet, I love it, this is my favourite Brookside Dark Chocolate Bar flavour. I give this chocolate bar a 5/5, and would recommend this chocolate bar to anyone that has a sweet tooth, and loves antioxidant fruits and almonds. 



Brookside Dark Chocolate Mango Coconut Crisp this chocolate bar also smells very fruity, the chocolate looks dark and luxurious, breaks off with ease, you can taste the mango, and coconut marrying with the dark chocolate, the crisps add an extra nice crunch to this chocolate bar, this chocolate bar is sweet but it is not an over powering sweet, I like it, I give this chocolate bar a 4/5, and would recommend this chocolate bar to anyone that loves tropical flavours. 



Brookside Dark Chocolate Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate flavour this chocolate bar also smells very fruity, and sweet, I can smell the cherry as soon as I open the package. The chocolate looks dark and luxurious, breaks off with ease, you can taste the cherries marrying with the dark chocolate, the crisps add an extra nice crunch to this chocolate bar and I love that you get little chunks of cherries in every bite it adds more texture to this chocolate bar. I found this chocolate bar to be very sweet, but it is not an over powering sweet, it is more of a sweet tooth satisfying sweet. I really like it as well, this was my husbands favourite Brookside Dark Chocolate Bar flavour. I give this chocolate bar a 4/5, and would recommend this chocolate bar to anyone that loves cherries and has a sweet tooth to satisfy.



Special thanks to Brookside and ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try these 3 Chocolate bars for free, they were all delicious and it was my pleasure. 



Remember It Is Always Easy To........
 Eat, Sip, And Be Merry!

With Love
Charlene Centen

No comments:

Post a Comment